History of Frankford Township
Sussex County, New Jersey
c. 1800 -- the Rutan log cabin built. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
1868 -- there were nine school districts in the township.
1897 -- Borden's opened a larger creamery at Pellettown next to the Lehigh & New England Railroad. The creamery closed in 1935. (The Lehigh & New England and Lackawanna & Western Railroads crossed lines at Augusta.)
1935 -- the Borden's creamery in Pellettown closed.
early 1990s -- the Rutan log cabin moved to Waterloo Village in Byram Township.
(Source: 2003. Wayne T. McCabe. Images of America: Sussex County. Charleston, SC: Arcadia Press.)